A number of major technological changes on the horizon will have a significant impact on the future of online advertising. These changes include web browsers phasing out third-party cookies and mobile operating systems altering how third parties can access device IDs. How will these changes impact online advertising in Europe for both consumers and businesses?
The Center for Data Innovation hosted a panel discussion about how online ads work, what data they use, how they deliver value for advertisers and consumers, and what kinds of technological developments are changing the nature of targeted online advertising.
Date and Time:
- November 18, 2021, 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (EDT) / 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM (GMT)
- Alan Chapell, President, Chapell & Associates
- Eric Seufert, Analyst, Mobile Dev Memo Content
- Benoît Oberlé, CEO, Sirdata (presentation)
- Ben Mueller, Senior Policy Analyst, Center for Data Innovation (moderator)